Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lack of motivation

Ack, summer is here and the school year is slowly coming to its end, which,translated into students english,means no motivation whatsoever to do any work or to learn.
you can't believe how much I crave summer break haha~

I still have two exams left to write. I don't know if I can muster the will to study for them. I guess I will have to do hardcore studying for biology and a more relaxed studying for latin, which is btw my last exams in latin for the rest of my life bwahaha. Ah I waited so much for this moment to arrive. all this bitter years studying latin will have an end by summer, because by then I will have the qualification in Latin. Since it's the last exam it should be a good one,right? Isn't there a saying that the last one is the best one? I don't know, something along those lines... but I don't want to study bwahaha.

See? Total motivation right there, and after the exams I will turn into a full-time lazy bum, I guess.



Oh what I've been crazy about lately is...dun.dun.dun

Coffee House~~~~



i don't know if you know it? It's a really funny korean drama ( this coming from a person who doesn't like watching dramas means much,yo~ ^^)
If you have time go check it out! The storyline so far is good, the drama is very funny and light.

And btw, I know this blog seems a little bit...hm how should I say..unloved? I need some time to get the layout and everything done as I like, but I don't feel like doing it at the moment...maybe it's the weather and maybe because I have no idea how html and those things work..... Anyways, I'm planning to do that soon!


2 comments:

  1. hey! ich freu mich dass du mich abonniert hast und auch so fleißig kommentiert hast !!
    ehm, ich studiere "international business" in der maastricht university in holland. es ist alles auf englisch und deckt die ganzen wirtschaftsgrundlagen ab (finance, strategy, marketing, management, accounting, usw usw) du kannst dann im dritten jahr deinen schwerpunkt wählen (major) :) das gute bei uns ist, dass wir auch praktisch sehr gut ausgebildet werden. man muss immer zu den tutorials gehen wo man kapitel vorbereitet haben muss und aktiv mitargumentieren und diskutieren muss. dann gibt es auch sehr viel gruppenarbeit und präsentationen. es ist also kein "ich gehe zur vorlesung und schreibe alles stumm mit" wie in den deutschen unis :) es ist zawr alles sehr viel und anspruchsvoll, aber ich bin sicher dass es sich lohnt! unternehmen wissen auch von dem unterrichtsstyle unserer uni :)
    ich hoffe das hat dir geholfen! bei weiteren fragen einfach melden :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. es ist eigentlich egal was du für leistungskurse nimmst udn welchen schnitt du hast um in meine uni reinzukommen. die gucken nämlich nach deinen internationalen erfahrungen und je nachdem wie du dich gibst in einem motivationsbrief den du in deiner bewerbung schreiben muss.
    aber mit englisch LK liegst du schon mal ganz richtig, da ja alles in englisch unterrichtet wird :)
    ich hab damals mathe und französisch LK gehabt und abi mit 1,7 gemacht :)

    ReplyDelete