Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Heat

Omg, it's so hot right now in germany. We have approx. 27°c right now and it keeps getting hotter with the days. It is said to be 36°c on friday and saturday, that would be 96.8°F(if I used the converter the right way haaha).
Just tell me how am I suppose to live? To make things worse, I have my sport class on friday from 15:30 - 17:00. We are doing track and field.Outside. dying

I don't feel like doing anything because of the heat. I just want to lie in bed and sleep, haha. Everything else is too exhausting.


Except for that, I'm feeling pretty good. Had my first driving lesson ever yesterday. I was soo excited and nervous!!! It didn't turn out to be so bad.FYI I didn't kill anyone and the car still works, so no worries ^-^ I can't wait to drive again next week!




I watched an amazing video on youtube couple of days ago. Thought I'd share.



It makes me want to go practice so much to be as good. I started to play 1 1/2 years ago. Regret that I didn't start earlier, because I think I have so little time less to learn. I will graduate in 2 years and will most likely move away to go to university. + I don't think I will have time and money to take lessons then. So I feel very bad when I see videos like this.
The second piece they play is my favourite piece at the moment.

It's Chopin Waltz Opus 64 No 2

I just LOVE it. I really like Chopin's work alot, so my favourite pieces are almost all his work. haha.

I really have to make a plan to practice more, because I know how little time I have left to learn *sob*. I also was moved alot by the story of my piano teacher. When she was young she really loved playing the piano, but her family was too poor to afford one.
So her father said to her that he will buy her a piano if he really sees that she really wants it with her heart and soul. And do you know what she did?

She went to her neighbour everyday for two years to play piano for one hour. The special thing is that she had to walk for 30minutes to reach the house of her neighbour. Emphasis on walk and 30 minutes. I was really touched by her story and it motivated me to play more. It seems so ungrateful to have a piano ready at home and to rarely play it, while my teacher had to walk for two years everyday. I'll try to practice an hour everyday *vow*

Going to play piano right now...just motivated myself with this post... haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment